I'M BACK!

So, many of you may have noticed that Raleigh Vintage hasn't been as prolific and active this past year.  What many of you might not have known is that last year, I went through a little "down" time and started seriously fretting about the future of Raleigh Vintage - this business has lots of ups and downs.  And, the long periods of isolated work that all on-line sellers face started taking its toll.   I was on shaky ground and going a little stir crazy.  Thankfully and with perfect timing, a dear friend of mine who owns a fabulous consignment shop here in Raleigh, contacted me and offered me a job working with her.  (Her shop is Revolver Consignment Boutique; if you haven't checked it out, you really should!)   So, I've been work there since last October and have been doing Raleigh Vintage in my spare time - hence the low volume of new goodies being added to the shop and few changes.   

BUT, I've terribly missed you guys!  I've missed the trill of helping my regular customers find a perfect outfit for a special occasion!  I've missed meeting new customers!  I've missed the satisfaction of seeing my shop grow and develop!  I've missed Raleigh Vintage!

I'M BACK!!!

I'll be working on Raleigh Vintage full time again.  This means tons of new lovelies in the shop and lots of new changes in the future.  I'm really excited.   

And, to celebrate, we're having a sale!!

15% off the entire shop!


YIPPIE!!

**THE FINE PRINT: sale cannot be combined with other offers or discounts or applied to layaways.  does not include shipping.  sorry, but we cannot reserve sale items.
sale  ends 7/21/12.

1 comment:

src="http://www.linkwithin.com/pixel.png" alt="Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger..." style="border: 0" />